Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #184 (permalink)
Gunner14
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
You clearly are crying about not getting shots. You deny it but that is what it is really about. You claim I have had undeserved title shots when I ain't had any other the my tag titles which I and my partner earned beating one of the greatest tag team of all time who will destroy you at TLC!!!
Again R.K.O show me where.... Ive listed examples of the people the Illuminati is fighting for fairness for... This is about much more than titles as we have said. This is about Gunner14 taking back Gunner14's company for the interests of fairness. We are the spokesmen of the silent. The bringers of transparency...
We are the hero's taking the fight to the tyranical Proc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVoiceless View Post
Exactly. Look back and see how they talk about how "Month by month, Belt by belt" they will take over this company. Please explain to me where the fairness is and how these guys can earn these title shots over every other guy here when they've been back for what a month maybe 2?
Where are the title shots we havent earned...... Give me an example. Ive already listed many examples of unfair treatment from the tyrant...

Gunner14 vs Proc Wrestlemania for the good of the forum.

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote