Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series
View Single Post
post #181 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 11:48 AM
TheVoiceless
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
You clearly are crying about not getting shots. You deny it but that is what it is really about. You claim I have had undeserved title shots when I ain't had any other the my tag titles which I and my partner earned beating one of the greatest tag team of all time who will destroy you at TLC!!!
Exactly. Look back and see how they talk about how "Month by month, Belt by belt" they will take over this company. Please explain to me where the fairness is and how these guys can earn these title shots over every other guy here when they've been back for what a month maybe 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpingHand View Post
It seems I am easily forgotten at this point. 010101 and myself already have a match booked, although I have no problems with a triple threat.

I wouldn't call this a revolution anyway, the old corrupt (so i've been told) booker has come back to reclaim his position from the new, differently (once again basing on opposition arguments, i'm sure you both are upstanding chaps... or not)corrupt booker, telling tales of a better time. Saying the championships are irrelevant but, also proclaiming that the belts would be named after themselves. Seems a bit... underwhelming. Less of a revolution, sort of like a coup d'eat, but with tables, ladders and chairs.
I didn't see that you already decided to stomp down that little follower. By all means you can have your match.

Last edited by TheVoiceless; 11-22-2012 at 12:00 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome