Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #2032 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

The rock could end up hitting Davey Richards though. In which case he'd probably no sell the rock and kick it at someone else re-validating your argument.

There's well over 50, maybe even 100 workers worldwide better than Elgin right now. Doubt many of them would be guys working the same Indies as Elgin though. Majority of the ROH roster sucks right now and they're aren't a whole lot of really good US workers at Indy level. I did a rough list for my top 50 workers of 2012 last month just to see how many candidates there would be at that point and I could only come up with 8 names who have been working the US Indy scene regularly. One of them is Finlay who I guess doesn't really count either.