Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 06:41 AM   #306 (permalink)
Alex
~

Alex is getting a pushAlex is getting a pushAlex is getting a pushAlex is getting a pushAlex is getting a pushAlex is getting a pushAlex is getting a pushAlex is getting a pushAlex is getting a pushAlex is getting a pushAlex is getting a push
Default Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

This is the first WWE Main Event I have watched and I was really impressed. Ziggler/Miz was just a brilliant television match, I think these two have some great chemistry. I'm also really surprised they did the video package at the start of the show to hype this match, it shows they are willing to put in the effort even for WWE Main Event which is a good sign. Barrett/Gabriel was a decent match and as Hailsabin said, it keeps Barrett's momentum going during his Intercontinental Title pursuit.

I'll definitely be tuning in next week for Cena/Sandow. If Cena is still selling the injured knee next week then it could be a really interesting match where Sandow focuses heavily on the knee to try and take "Super Cena" out. This is the only thing that is going to stop the match being a complete squash of Sandow, I know Cena will win in the end, but it gives me hope that Sandow might get a decent amount of offensive in and look like a legitimate threat.
Alex is online now   Reply With Quote