Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 03:49 AM   #304 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

Has to be the strongest overall Main Event I've seen.

Best match to date in Dolph vs Miz, which toppled Sheamus vs Barrett. Barrett vs Gabriel was a really solid squash/showcase. Might not be the freshest match, yet it keeps the momentum in the favorite for Wade in this potential I-C Championship program. Then it ends with another strong promo by Sandow. He's great. Really looking forward to his match with Cena. The end result is insignificant. It's the chance that Sandow has to work with Cena that's promising.

Oh and another strong promo by both Miz & Dolph. Really good start to a really good show.

Hey, I've liked both WWE shows this week. Now to watch Superstars & NXT to see how they fare. Hopefully Smackdown delivers and it can be the most complete week in WWE for me in a few months.