Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 12:18 AM   #54 (permalink)
Taker-Tribute-Act
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Taker-Tribute-Act needs to take rep more seriousTaker-Tribute-Act needs to take rep more seriousTaker-Tribute-Act needs to take rep more seriousTaker-Tribute-Act needs to take rep more seriousTaker-Tribute-Act needs to take rep more seriousTaker-Tribute-Act needs to take rep more seriousTaker-Tribute-Act needs to take rep more seriousTaker-Tribute-Act needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearodactyl View Post
I'm with you till the Bryan thing. In my opinion, if they/you go with a Punk win for the WWE title, why not go all out during the rumble and have the glass break for entry #30? Setting up Punk vs SCSA for Mania ASSUMING Punk wins in the EC would make for one epic Mania...
I don't know if you misread, but I didn't put Bryan as challenging Punk for the title...

Regardless, If this was Fantasy booking I'd book Stone Cold to return and win.

In reality, WWE won't have a suprise return for someone that's gonna Headline Mania. Austin also wouldn't be ready to put on the best match possible by Mania.
Taker-Tribute-Act is offline   Reply With Quote