Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 07:11 PM   #2023 (permalink)
Cleavage

Cleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whore
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 (Night One) - First Round Match: Davey Richards vs. Michael Elgin

This was such a fantastic match and i enjoyed it more than the Showdown in the Sun one. They had the crowd which had died down to get back to their feet for the last ten minutes, the pacing, High impact moves and nearfalls were ridiculous. Michael Elgin looked unstoppable and didn't look lost which was a good thing cause he does look lost some times. Some of the power counters he does is AMAZING and in a few years he's gonna be a real stud and could do big things in the WWE or on NXT . As many know i'm not the biggest Davey Richards fan cause of the way he puts matches together with the silly NO SELLING and big spots that don't add anything but this has to be the first time since he was teaming with Eddie during his "American Wolf" days that I've enjoyed him going all out to take this monster off his feet and putting him down for good. ****- ****1/4 Only thing holding it back was Davey kicking out of the Air raid crash off the top rope! that would of been a much better way of winning then the Bucklebomb then Spinning powerbomb.