Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #163 (permalink)
O10101
Learning to break kayfabe

O10101 O10101 O10101 O10101
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Helping hand if you want you can borrow my bat to knock some sense into binary boy. One you are not even starting the revolution or anything like that. That was gunner's doing. You are not part of the illuminati so you offer no threat. See kid you talk a good game and I see talent I do but you need to earn your shot. My first shot at a title did not come for one year for the tag titles. Good things come to those who wait. See you can keep claiming all these things about the resistance but we will prove you wrong. Get a tag team partner win a contender's match and R.K.Onet will give you a shot.
Your mind is so full of lies, it is far too clouded for understanding.

I don't care about titles, I have said this before, I care about earning my spot as one of the greats. Titles, gold, those things are useless to me. Destruction is the only thing I seek, destruction of you and the rest of your Resistance.

Helping Hand is smarter than you, smarter than your crooked promises of a false honorable future. Your words are full of disease, but some of us have found the cure through our intellect and our enlightenment. Your disease will never break the barriers of the truth we have sought out and that has set us free.

To say that I did not start the Revolution is only a half-truth. As I said, the Revolution is not about me, it is about the rest of US who are tired of being treated with disrespect and lies. We are not foolish, we are not blind warriors who follow a corrupt leader. We are the future, and we choose what path we take, a choice that we make by opening our minds and finding enlightenment.

I would never claim to be a member of the Illuminati, but they respect me. Your talking point of them using me gets you nowhere, it is only a tactic of fear you are employing to stop the Revolution. And it will NOT work.

"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote