Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 06:05 PM   #162 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading

Helping hand if you want you can borrow my bat to knock some sense into binary boy. One you are not even starting the revolution or anything like that. That was gunner's doing. You are not part of the illuminati so you offer no threat. See kid you talk a good game and I see talent I do but you need to earn your shot. My first shot at a title did not come for one year for the tag titles. Good things come to those who wait. See you can keep claiming all these things about the resistance but we will prove you wrong. Get a tag team partner win a contender's match and R.K.Onet will give you a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote