Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #1070 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Spoiler for chronicle:
His heel turn was a bit of a shocker. The troubles of his life made him go all super villian. Got a kick out of that. Also somehow I knew they were going to kill off Steve. Why the hip black friend? WHY?

Another one I want to own. Got to add to my already fairly solid collection of films.
Spoiler for chronicle:
It was interesting the way he used the powers compared to Steve and Matt. He didn't really have any other friends, his mom is dying, his dad's abusive so he used the power out of anger while the other two used it for fun. Made for a really good plot. Shame that Andrew just dies in the end though.

It's REALLY cheap on amazon, last time I checked.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!