Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #9262 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

HHH won't get a DVD set. He will get an anthology like the Big Four PPVs did. His documentary will be 17 hours long and cover every possible thing you would imagine. Right at the end will be every wrestler alive (or under employment by McMahons) saying in unison "I BELIEVE THE GAME TRIPLE H IS THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR OF ALL TIME". If their camera work is good enough they won't catch the guns held up by security by the side.

Raw 1000 set looks more interesting than anything they've put out in some time. Aside from BS like Hugh Jackman shilling his shitty robot boxing movie and the fact there's like three matches on there. I might actually hire it to watch it once, which I haven't done with a WWE DVD in two 1/2 years.