Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 05:03 PM   #155 (permalink)
Gunner14
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Oh proccy proccy proccy. Just focusing on my division

Benefactors -
WWESky loses at Hell in a cell - US Title shot at Survivor Series. makes no sense
New guy - Loses at Night of Champions - Title Rematch at Hell in a cell didnt hold the belt for long enough to earn a rematch yet was granted one.. Are these favours from the boss for someone who is now protecting the boss.
New Guy - US Title shot at Hell in a cell whilst being outperformed by WWESky the 2 months previous.... WWESky as mentioned previously lost at Hellinacell but remarkably gets a title shot... Is he the next to join your resistance...

Proccy Proccy Proccy. Exposed underhanded tactics. And the name of an ignored. A TRUE workhorse. A great competitor who has been shunned since his debut. I poointed him out to get him a spotlight and he shone for his team. now 3/0 and still no title shot for TheUltimateSmark.

So while i am here. UltimateSmark i extend my hand to you. Join the Revolution take out the man you are being shunned to promote. This is an invitation for you to take on NewGuy 1 on 1 Join the Revolution. Support the Illuminati. UltimateSmark my hand is extended to you.

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6

Last edited by Gunner14 : 11-21-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote