Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #677 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Arseache Kid View Post
What reaction do you think he'll get Joel? I can understand you not liking him, the same reason why I would never want Mourinho anywhere near Liverpool. Will he get booed?
Exactly. I know our short rivalry with you has been finished for a while, but this appointment has just shitted all over the memories of it. Even though I hate you guys, I enjoyed the rivalry, but now it feels ruined. Mourinho was Chelsea, Benitez was Liverpool and that's how it should be. Neither should be managing the other team due to the history. Mourinho bagged your club, Rafa said somethings about us. That's how it should be. But now Rafa is managing us... It's just not right.

I expect they'll be sombre applause mixed with "One Di Matteo" chants and a little booing, but not overpowering. Roman may be booed if he is at the game too.