Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #671 (permalink)
The Arseache Kid
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

The Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

He could win the league with Chelsea. And if they manage to get through the CL he'd be able to give them a good chance there too.

It's odd, if you'd told me Chelsea would win the league this season I wouldn't really have been fussed. We're obviously not going to win it so as long as it's not United or Everton I don't really care. And I still love Benitez. But the thought of him winning the league with them is a horrid one.

Our home game against Chelsea is the closest to the anniversary. Not looking forward to that.