Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #9249 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Are you talking about their first match? In which case, I wouldn't hold my breath. Benoit is standing at ring-side and we know those idiots are too pussy to even show the smallest shot of his face on the screen for a second.

Trips/Austin vs Benoit/Jericho is essential, though. The quad tear and just it being an epic match! Since it's Triple H, there's a small bit of hope I think. If anyone has full pull for this type of thing, it's him and he's openly claimed that Benoit is a guy he respects more than most others and his previous DVD mentioned the Wolverine openly in reference to that tag match.

I'm not the biggest Trips fan but I would love a DVD discussing his coming up and all that. Do we know anything about his pre-wrestling life anyways?
That's true. There have been a few instances where he's been in DVDs though. The WCW Nitro DVD and the chamber DVD (although there'd be outrage if the NYR '05 match was left off). And agree on TMPT vs Benoit/Jericho. That's one of my favorite matches ever.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!