Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #669 (permalink)
Slient Alarm
HE'S FAT

Slient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselvesSlient Alarm is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Seriously, how do Chelsea fans actually manage to support that club? It's impossible to grow an affinity for a manager, and if you do, then boom, he's sacked. The players are some of the biggest cunts in world football, and they scheme to get managers sacked. The captain is a racist cunt. Almost every player is there to pick up a cheque, they don't give a fuck about the club, bar a few.

I'm not claiming that United or any other clubs have super-loyal, super-nice players and are incredibly loyal to managers (United, Arsenal and Everton excluded there...) but Christ, they're on a different level to Chelsea. Absolute joke of a club, a toy that's tinkered with by some rich Russian cunt.

Christ, I hope Chelsea crash and burn.

HENDRICKS > UNITED