Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #9247 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Would buy if the listing was half decent. I have his one that came out in '08 (I think) and it may not have a doc but it's solid. Documentary would own though. Would mark if Trips/Benjamin made it.
Are you talking about their first match? In which case, I wouldn't hold my breath. Benoit is standing at ring-side and we know those idiots are too pussy to even show the smallest shot of his face on the screen for a second.

Trips/Austin vs Benoit/Jericho is essential, though. The quad tear and just it being an epic match! Since it's Triple H, there's a small bit of hope I think. If anyone has full pull for this type of thing, it's him and he's openly claimed that Benoit is a guy he respects more than most others and his previous DVD mentioned the Wolverine openly in reference to that tag match.

I'm not the biggest Trips fan but I would love a DVD discussing his coming up and all that. Do we know anything about his pre-wrestling life anyways?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome