Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #9247 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Would buy if the listing was half decent. I have his one that came out in '08 (I think) and it may not have a doc but it's solid. Documentary would own though. Would mark if Trips/Benjamin made it.
Are you talking about their first match? In which case, I wouldn't hold my breath. Benoit is standing at ring-side and we know those idiots are too pussy to even show the smallest shot of his face on the screen for a second.

Trips/Austin vs Benoit/Jericho is essential, though. The quad tear and just it being an epic match! Since it's Triple H, there's a small bit of hope I think. If anyone has full pull for this type of thing, it's him and he's openly claimed that Benoit is a guy he respects more than most others and his previous DVD mentioned the Wolverine openly in reference to that tag match.

I'm not the biggest Trips fan but I would love a DVD discussing his coming up and all that. Do we know anything about his pre-wrestling life anyways?