Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #9243 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

That's the bit I want the most. The documentary to tell his story because it's never really gotten the proper treatment for a WWE doc. If they managed to throw together a decent match listing and put a few cool extras on it then it would own. Only thing is, I don't see him being very hands on with a DVD like other guys are with theirs. I don't think he's really bothered all that much lol and most likely probably doesn't have the time to sit and have a good think about it and all that stuff. Even still, as a huge mark for the guy I want the fucking DVD yet they seem intent on delaying it every year they announce it for release. Hunter burying his own DVD. Dafuq Trips?