Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #9242 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I really hope we get the Triple H 3 disc set next year too. They can't delay it again. If they do I'm just going to give up lol. He's more than overdue a set at this stage tbh. He hasn't had a documentary release since 2002. I think if they do it properly and talk about everything that you would think should be talked about on a Triple H DVD, it has the potential to be one of the best ones out, especially if they go into detail about certain things lol.
Would buy if the listing was half decent. I have his one that came out in '08 (I think) and it may not have a doc but it's solid. Documentary would own though. Would mark if Trips/Benjamin made it.

Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!