Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 02:58 PM   #665 (permalink)
Nige™
Total Divas Marks Just Suck

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Seen a lot of Chelsea fans fuming already at the decision. He's going to cop a lot of shite from fans regardless of results and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the hardcore don't bother with games as long as he's there. I know a Villa fan who went around the country with them who didn't go to a single game whilst McLeish was in charge because of the Birmingham connection and his utter hatred for him as a manager.
It was a similar situation to us. Until the last few weeks or so Rovers just hasn't felt like the same club I've been going to for what will be 21 years on New Years Day with the way the owners have disillusioned all the fans, and then there's Kean.

From what went from being a well run local family club to a complete chicken farm, the fans love for the club was just sucked out of us knowing what was going to happen, and then it happened and we were relegated. Attendances dropped by 10k but at least now under Berg we have a manager who doesn't kiss the owners' arses, swallow & repeat their ludicrous statements, make excuses & take non-existent positives for blatantly awful performances and describe being relegated as 'exciting times'.

Finally there's a feel good factor back around the club like there was with Villa when McLeish left.