Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

330K views 9K replies 174 participants last post by  Deck The Halls With Funes Mori 
#1 ·
Old thread got too big. Leave the memories alone.

I think MAZACAR deserve to feature in the first post :mata :hazard :bosscar2

:rvp and :javy for carrying United.

:dzeko for saving City.

:suarez1 for just being Suarez.

And finally some BRAVE lads :hesk2 :barry (We need some current BRAVE VILLA smilies)

Let's see if we can kill this thread before the end of the season.

#1,093 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Shreeves is a cunt.

Felt sorry for Rafa in terms of the reception he got from most of the fans. Very harsh considering he wasn't the one who fired RDM. I didn't mind Chelsea before the sacking of RDM but things have now changed. It's not so much Chelsea, It's Roman. I want him to fail.

#1,095 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Shreeves is a cunt.

Felt sorry for Rafa in terms of the reception he got from most of the fans. Very harsh considering he wasn't the one who fired RDM. I didn't mind Chelsea before the sacking of RDM but things have now changed. It's not so much Chelsea, It's Roman. I want him to fail.
It's not just about the sacking of RDM. If they bought in someone like (I dunno) Moyes, they would still be RDM chants, but Moyes would not have been booed.

Rafa was booed, because he's Rafa. We don't like him. We had a rivalry with Liverpool which stemmed from the manager's at that time. Chelsea fans worshiped Mourinho, Liverpool fans worshiped Benitez. A lot of shit was said. That hasn't been forgotten and won't be forgotten. It's that simple.

#1,094 ·

That Shreeves thing sums up well the inherent racism that exists within the English Football media.

Reactions: DA
#1,105 ·

You know rafa should just go out and apologise

To us and drogba. fastest way to resolve this

but seeing as this is football, nobody will ever apologise. ever
LOL oh come on he was a manager of a rival club he HAD to say negative things about the rivals. A manager who's not a pussy is a lot better than the complete opposite of him.

He is not a diving cheat

Well he kinda is, but he doesnt dive for penalties. He dives to break up play and stop the opposing passing games. Which is better, kinda. I think

Besides, hes no more a diver than the rest of the football players in this dung heap called football
Drogba being a diving cheat is total truth. Not many players have out-dived Drobga. Maybe only Barca players...

#1,098 ·

He had a lot of comments about the fans, about the club, about never taking the job and about Drogba being a diving cheat. Cant remember the exact list of them but someone rounded them up on an article somewhere

#1,099 ·

he could, but it doesn't matter. the best thing he can do for these few months is ignore them and just do the best he can. he's not going to ever be accepted, and he knows that, so why dwell on it? he has a job to do.

#1,103 · (Edited)

He is not a diving cheat

Well he kinda is, but he doesnt dive for penalties. He dives to break up play and stop the opposing passing games. Which is better, kinda. I think

Besides, hes no more a diver than the rest of the football players in this dung heap called football

#1,106 · (Edited)

People feeling sorry for rafa :lol fuck me but yeah shreeves is a cunt.

Yeah i feel sorry for him and all that money he is earning and managing a top club in england.

Also hammers fans, sigh fpalm i hope no other fans sink as low this season when playing spurs.

#1,107 · (Edited)

context and hyperbole are apparently other things that dont register with ManCs apparently :fergie

anyways as for managers who dont talk about other teams players. Robbie never did. Its one of the reasons I liked him so much. Clean as a whistle. Another ofcourse is :arry. Talk about other teams players? naaaaaaaah

also, good news everyone. Clattenburg is reffing this week weekend for arsenal. Walcott and AOC better watch out :terry

#1,108 ·

^WTF are you rambling on about again, may aswell not chip in with my opinion that some folk are feeling a tad sorry for rafa (not just on here)

So anderson will start against the third reich, cue him having a shit game after fergie has praised him.

#1,111 ·

In that situation, whether or not someone has success or not, could you not (kinda)sympathise a tad with someone put in an uncomfortable position and asked some questions that would, you know, be kinda upsetting?

Its like the Ivanovic situation, put yourself in his place. Yes, youre a millionaire football star excelling and just won a huge match. But its understandable even if you were in his place, it would be pretty damn soul crushing if you couldnt play in the biggest match of all and help your team win it.

Context matters

If it didnt, in the end of a penalty shootout for a title and they lose, they dont immediately think "Oh well, I just lost a ball kicking deal. Ah well, I still make millions while there are some people outside starving." What actually happens is they feel pretty bad which is justifiable, not in the grand scheme of things but in that immediate situation

Now personally, I dont give a damn about Rafa. I dont hate him, but I dont like him either. And to be honest I feel more pissed at Shreeves in that clip than I do sympathy for Rafa. But I think its understandable that people might kinda feel bad for Rafa in that situation that a guy is asking questions that seem to be done on purpose to make him feel bad?

#1,116 ·

Yeah, Neville definitely said that yesterday. Zabaleta just oozes consistency. I can't remember his last bad performance. Just seems a nice guy all round too.

#1,122 ·

[YOUTUBE ] Everything after the equals sign [/ YOUTUBE]

But no spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.