Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #619 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

I think AVB is a better coach than di Matteo and has a lot of potential. I do think AVB will come good in the long run, you simply do not go unbeaten in the Portuguese league and win the treble if you're shit. It's all about patience really, something Chelsea clearly don't have, luckily I think Levy will be patient regarding AVB.

I mean he's had to deal with our team without Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto, Dembele, Parker, Adebayor for most of the season and he has still managed to get us fighting for fourth. Dembele is back fit now, Parker is 2 weeks away, Adebayor is getting back in the team (although does now miss 3 games), when we have Kaboul and Ekotto back and everyone is fit we'll see what we're about.

Plus he also wanted Willian and Moutinho and if Levy weren't half assing it about with wages and money we'd probably of signed at least one of them, when AVB has the team he WANTS we'll see if he's good enough or not.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome