Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA shouldn't talk about ripping things off

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 11:50 AM   #59 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TNA shouldn't talk about ripping things off

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Banner View Post
With all the talk lately of WWE ripping TNA off, and Kurt spouting off on twitter about it, i just wanted to make this thread. TNA isn't exactly the kings of originality either. Now i'm not a TNA hater i really love TNA right now, alot better than WWE but i just wanted to make this point.

They ripped off Rob Zombie's Hobo Michael Myers with Abyss

They ripped off the joker with Sting

They ripped off the Jersey Shore

Now they're ripping off Sons Of Anarchy with Aces and Eights

TNA seems to just look around on tv and in movies to get alot of their ideas. So anyone from TNA shouldn't be saying anything about WWE ripping stuff off, just saying. As i said i'm not making this to bash TNA but i just thought it was funny that TNA was upset about WWE ripping them off considering how many movies and shows they rip off.

Umm its not about wwe or TNA ripping off movies. It was about wwe the big train it is.Simply ripping of small ideas that TNA clearly did first. How can u be angry that a wrestling company ripped off the joker or any other character.This is what wrestling is about. Again it was about ripping off ideas from each wrestling company . You got it allwrong.