Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #2610 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Of course, I don't expect WWE to put Flair in the ring again, although he will do it in a second. WWE tried to work around the stipulation with Flair a lot in 2009, they put him in a main WM feud to get heat on Jericho, then a parking lot brawl with Orton and probably more that I don't remember. Forgot Batista in the list. Rock/Batista is a match I wanted to see for a long time, especially with the awesome Batista character in 09-10. I can see Batista coming back at some point, he was always a big fan of Rock, if Rock is still available for matches, this is a realistic option.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote