Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #2604 (permalink)
jm99
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

jm99 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsjm99 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsjm99 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsjm99 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsjm99 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
I really have no idea who's going to win this. At first I was certain that Rock would win and it would set up Rock/Cena II at Mania. But now I'm thinking Punk could win at the Rumble due to Heyman's other client BROCK LESNAR F-5ing Rock leading to Brock/Rock at Mania. Where would that lead Punk though? Punk/Taker WWE title match wouldn't be a good idea. Taker doesn't need the title but at this point he should never lose at Mania. Plus Punk/Taker would be a step down from HBK/Taker & HHH/Taker. Cena/Taker is the match that can keep that certain star power level of Taker Mania matches afloat.

We've seen Punk/Orton before, we've seen Punk/Triple H before. There would be no one for him.
I definitely think Rock/Brock is the way they'll go, and I imagine that Punk will be left with Ryback to face, since I don't see anyone other than him winning the rumble (maybe Cena, but I think Ryback's much more likely). We've already seen it, but I think it would be the only way they can really end Punk's reign at this point properly without him dropping it to a part time star like Rock or Taker.
jm99 is offline   Reply With Quote