Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you agree with what Paul Heyman said?

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #132 (permalink)
Luis Magalhaes
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Luis Magalhaes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLuis Magalhaes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLuis Magalhaes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLuis Magalhaes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLuis Magalhaes should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Do you agree with what Paul Heyman said?

Well sometimes I say bring back the edgy stuff and I bitched about the heart attack joke. But do I agree with Heyman? Yes. Am I a hypochrite? I don't think so. when I was watching the Raw when Punk and Heyman made the joke I was "off guard" (who was expecting that?) and I never found death jokes funny. Sure this is edgy, but when I say "I want edgy" I mean it in a more violent/brutal kind of way, I never meant it in a make fun of someone's REAL health problem.
But the more I think about the joke the more I realize that it wasn't that bad. I'm not saying that I enjoeyd it, but it's not maybe a big deal as I was bitching in the other thread. I'm a Punk mark and I boo him when he did the joke (maybe Punk is just such a great heel that even a big mark like me booed him)

:roode :aj :insertdaveyrichardssmilehere

Last edited by Luis Magalhaes : 11-21-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Luis Magalhaes is offline   Reply With Quote