Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you agree with what Paul Heyman said?
View Single Post
post #131 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 09:19 AM
balefire
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Do you agree with what Paul Heyman said?

And to expand what I said earlier, this could have been a good way to try to get heat, just have Punk say something like:

Hey King, glad you are alive, but I wish you would have kept your stupid ass back in Memphis. This product is infinitely better when you are not around ruining it with your horrible, biased commentary. Instead, you are a returning hero all because of a personal tragedy distracting people from how awful you really are. A few of the guys in the back suggested I make fun of your heart attack, but I am better than that, and I am better than you, you bigoted scumbag. Every second I have to hear you poison the peanut brains of this so-called universe is another second I am reminded of why I am glad they turned their backs on me, and it motivates me to spite them by being the best champion in modern history. etc. etc.

That is a promo that would fit into his character, make sense in story, and possibly draw actual heat, instead of the drivel we were treated to.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome