Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #2599 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I swear to fuck if this feud ends up like Rock/Cena then I'm not watching it. I love Rock and when Punk is on he's great but I've had enough of that shit already. The thought of it actually hurts my brain and I won't even care who wins either. Talk about ruining the RTWM. They already partially did it once this year with Rock/Cena and I don't want to see them do it again. Thank Christ we had the masters to give us some quality TV heading into the HIAC this year or the whole thing would have gone to shit. Rock/Punk? I'm in. Dwayne/Phil? I'm out.