Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 06:05 AM   #544 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Never bothered with NFL or any American sport tbh. Only one I've ever actually vaguely enjoyed was Ice Hockey, and that was just mainly for the inevitable fight.

I probably went a little overboard in that last post, but fuck it. It probably doesn't help that most of the people I primarily grew up with in school/college/uni are the same part-time wankers who most of the time didn't want to talk about football unless their team won at the weekend. The Cardiff thing just really pisses me off. I can understand some fans looking past managers regularly getting sacked, but re-designing the entire identity and history of your club to try and conquer the Asian market?