Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#6,246 ·
Seahawks also had their backs against the wall with the whole "losing streak on the road" type deal too and that proved to not come into play vs Redskins.

Certainly some x-factors coming this weekend with these games. That's the beauty of this post season. Every team remaining is legit pretty great so it's a toss up virtually all around at who could win it all. Seahawks though, wow I'm sucked into their hype right now. Perhaps the 3rd year a wildcard team will take it all.

#6,248 ·
Hate waiting lol. I thought Pats would play Saturday since they are the #2 seed but I guess NFL knows who pulls the ratings and wanted the Sunday :brady2, with a win Tom will be the leader in playoff wins. If he gets it what a record, such a shame cuz Pats should have won some games they lost the last few years.
Game has me nervous only because the blowouy last time. Pats offense should be almost unstoppable with everyone back but tbeir D is so up and down. Hopefully they'll force some turnovers, idk think they did last time.

This report on Espn titled The Other Tom Bradys is awesome :lmao didnt know ppl had tough lives having famous names.

#6,249 ·
"See if this sounds familiar, and see if you can guess which quarterback is being described. Quarterback arrives at a franchise in the gutter, bringing hope. Quarterback shines in regular season but struggles in postseason. Quarterback loses each of his first three playoff games, despite playing with one of the game's top wide receiver tandems. Quarterback faces questions entering his fifth season about whether he will win games that matter."

GUESS WHO GUIES

#6,260 ·
Idk, Russell Wilson has been playing pretty good. And I dont see the Seahawks defense starting off bad like they did at Washington. Could easily see Matt Ryan having another 5 pick and no TD game. I knew Seattle was a good team after they beat my Pats (a game we should have won) but they peaked at the right time with those 50 point games in the end.

All games this weekend are interesting as hell. Hoping Ravens win so Pats get an easier route. If we get past Houston then Brady and Co in Denver almost always is a loss.

#6,267 ·
Always thought he was a good TE but after seeing Hernandez and Gronk it'll be like comparing Brady to Jamarcus Russell. I see the difference between Watsons talents and our current TE's.

Its always felt like whenever someone leaves the Pats they just disappear. Mike Vrabel one of my fave Pats ever has done nothing for a while. Hell I dont know if he is retired or still playing.

#6,269 · (Edited)
:sad:
After 30 years, The Hogettes are retiring.

But, they will continue to raise money for Children's Charities.
They have raised millions of dollars, over the years.

http://www.hogettes.org/Notes.aspx
01/11/2013 - Fairfax, VA 1-11-13

After 30 seasons, the Hogettes® are hanging up our pig snouts & dresses. It has been an honor being a part of the greatest 12th Man fans in the NFL. We will forever be Redskins’ fans and cheer for our beloved team. It is a new era and we will continue to support RG3 and his teammates. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! We will also continue to help (incognito) raise money for Children’s Charities. Mikey T. Boss Hogette
At least we still have Chief Zee.

#6,270 ·
It sucks that the Hogettes are retiring. It was always hilarious seeing them at the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.