Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 12:35 AM   #7950 (permalink)
cokecan567
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

cokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedStick View Post
Too much "wrestling" on RAW last night casual fans care about storylines not in ring action
ya indeed no doubt, and shitty wrestling to. not even good matches boring as fuck etc. What I dont get is vince mcmahon doesnt want to be considered a ''wrestling company'' and considers everyone superstars and not wrestlers. yet he gives us this shit lol.

people want to see good violent ass shit with storylines, not the shit they give now. its a damn shame really. how things are. I mean who the fuck wants to watch boring fake fighting? I want to see good fake fighting with violent shit and nice over the top storylines. If I want to watch fightingw with no storylines I watch the ufc... vinnce mac is so out of touch with shit or just idk hes so fuckin stupid its sad.