Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH Final Battle 2012 - NYC, Dec 16 (DOOMSDAY~!)

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #79 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: ROH Final Battle 2012 - NYC, Dec 16 (DOOMSDAY~!)

Nobody better diss on Stephen A now.

Quote:
It is one of the best cards they've put out in ages I guess. Still, only match that has my interest is the main event. Everything else seems like it'll range from ok to bad though. that Wolves tag has the potential to be awful, especially with O'Reilly in it. Wolves are so much better as a tag team though than as singles guys so we'll see.
If we see the Wolves pre-Davey title run then it should be good, if it turns into KICKFEST 2012 it might be worse then WGTT/Titus and Whitmer. Most everything else on the card just seems like rounding booking before Delirious truly gets started. Of course since SBG still owns ROH I really don't expect a miracle coming down the pike anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote