Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #7109 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Necro Butcher vs. Samoa Joe “Something to Prove” 2005:****1/4

WHAT.THE.FUCK!!! I am not sure if I just saw what I thought I saw. It seems like a blur of stiffness and pure brutality. This match isn’t long. If you have 15 minutes to spare you have enough time for this match. In that time though there is complete and utter destruction. It is a violent symphony. There are two “botches” it seems which don’t really hurt the match but make you feel terrible for Necro Butcher. I know I at least felt horrible for the guy. To put that in perspective I don’t feel any emotions to the go when he has his head stapled or he is slammed onto thumbtacks or he is being stabbed with light tubes. I do feel bad for him when he gets power slammed on his forehead. Yes, POWER SLAMMED ON HIS FUCKING FOREHEAD! The commentators aka CM Punk, Dave Prazak, and Eddie Kingston try and put that into words and a power slam onto the forehead is what they decided it was so I’m going to call it that instead of a botched power slam. Then there is a particularly brutal apron to floor spot that doesn’t go quite right. How Necro had as long of a career as he did I don’t understand. That mother is crazy. And I wish TNA would randomly decide to do something real awesome with Joe. This will now be the match that I shall measure all stiff brawls.