Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Fantasy Sports Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #271 (permalink)
Aid180
Tyrannosaurus Red Dragon Thunderzord Power!

Aid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth reading
Default Re: General Fantasy Sports Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Lawson is the better option even when Wall is healthy.

How many roster spots do you have? I'm assuming it's a daily league.
13 total in a daily league with 10 roster spots and 3 bench spots. Positions don't really matter too much. We have 3 UTIL spots, a G and F spot, and the 5 position spots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
I have Jamal Charles, Reggie Bush & Chris Johnson as my RBs on one of my squads...Talk about some highs & lows

Question: I have Dez Bryant, Percy Harvin, Demario Alexander, & Aquan Boldin? Which 2 should I roll with this week? I'm thinking Demario & Dez because Percy is coming off that ankle injury vs Bears but Alexander really didn't do anything last week until late
I'd go with Harvin and Alexander. Harvin is involved in more of the Vikings offense than any other WR on any other team, so he's bound to get some points. I'd take Alexander over Dez and Boldin because Alexander seems to be connecting with Rivers and someone has to catch the ball for him. Dez is inconsistent and Boldin has Flacco throwing to him.