Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #7943 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sandrone View Post
Current year's Raw average is 3.06 (Edit: Beaten to it)

2009 had Orton/McMahons and Taker/HBK for the 2-3 out of the first 4 months that did great business for ratings. Orton was red-hot and his feud with HHH even after HHH returned still did great ratings from what I can tell. Orton/Cena dropped the ratings a bit but they were still average for the time. Not to mention the return of DX surely had some impact.

Batista's heel turn and Hardy's run was on SD anyway.
True. I was just trying to think off the top of my head for a moment what happened in WWE in 2009 that I enjoyed. I don't even watch Smackdown at all anymore because it's become so bad, so just shows what a huge difference a couple of years can make if they don't get their finger out of their ass and improve Raw.