Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #7942 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Current year's Raw average is 3.06 (Edit: Beaten to it)

2009 had Orton/McMahons and Taker/HBK for the 2-3 out of the first 4 months that did great business for ratings. Orton was red-hot and his feud with HHH even after HHH returned still did great ratings from what I can tell. Orton/Cena dropped the ratings a bit but they were still average for the time. Not to mention the return of DX surely had some impact. Plus despite how terrible they were, I'd think that the guest hosts did have some impact, bringing in some of their respective fanbases to watch them on Raw. I know ZZ Top being Guest Hosts one week got my dad to watch the show as he's a huge ZZ Top fan (bar Summerslam 2005 and a handful of shows including the ZZ Top Guest Host one, he hasn't watched an inkling of wrestling in 10+ years).

Batista's heel turn and Hardy's run was on SD anyway.

Last edited by #BadNewsSanta : 11-20-2012 at 09:31 PM.