Wrestling Forum banner

ROH Final Battle 2012 - NYC, Dec 16 (DOOMSDAY~!)

26K views 246 replies 60 participants last post by  manga4life 
#1 · (Edited)

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER WAR!!
Kevin Steen (c) vs El Generico.

ROH World Tag Team Championship
Jimmy Jacobs and Steve Corino (c) vs The Briscoes vs Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander.

Non-Title
Adam Cole vs Matt Hardy.

Jay Lethal vs Rhino.

NYC Street Fight:
Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team vs BJ Whitmer and Rhett Titus.

Jerry Lynn vs Mike Bennett.

Roderick Strong vs Michael Elgin.

Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly vs The American Wolves.

Prince Nana vs RD Evans.

See less See more
#101 ·
No way they do that because A)., his title shot's not like a money in the back and B)., I doubt ROH wants to screw up the face/heel dynamic any more by getting Lethal hated when they're still trying to push Steen as a heel. More likely is Lethal costing Steen the title, then getting and winning the title against Generico soon after (still pissing people off like how he won the TV Title) and then setting up Lethal vs. Steen at the WM show.

And Lynn/Bennett should be fine but I don't really care about it because it feels like a holding pattern match for Bennett. Of course if the rumors are true and he talked to WWE recently then I can see why.

#103 ·
Anyone notice that Mike Bennett does not have a match at final battle? Maybe Jerry Lynn could be facing Bennett. Great looking card so far I am looking forward to Elgin vs Strong the most actually.

#118 ·
#121 ·
Eh, tbh I really don't care if either is on the show even though the match will be solid, just seems like a random thing to say farewell to a guy that hasn't really meant much to the company (in a good way) yet make it so meaningless as to there's no point in bothering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.