Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #7927 (permalink)
cokecan567
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

cokecan567 501 - 1000cokecan567 501 - 1000cokecan567 501 - 1000cokecan567 501 - 1000cokecan567 501 - 1000cokecan567 501 - 1000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

people blame punk... fuckin idiots man its not punks fault. u all should thank punk if not for him many people wouldnt even of came back to wwe. hell he got me interested again. I honestly watch mostly for punk heyman. i cant stand cenas char and his same old shit and the fact wwe still trys to make us like him by showing that make a wish shit last night, ya hes a good guy and all but fuck his char. and ryback is meh for me. Im glad wwe use ryback more now as a main event guy this way cena can be replaced one day.

anyways the problem is the 3 hours they give us these shit matches which are boring as fuck. wwe keeps clamming shit in to try and fill the show. like really do u really want to see the fuckin great kali dancing with hornswoggle? that whole skit made me cringe... I can go on like the boring antonio sezaro vs fricken brodus clay we seen it already... ryback vs tensai we seen already also.... etc and the main event all of that was to build up throughout tghe show heyman going on saying punks celebration. which was a big disapointment cause it was pretty much the same ending as survivor seires lol