Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #7926 (permalink)
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
The Rock/Steiner interaction was always a legit dream scenario. Hollywood Rock with 2000 Big Poppa Pump could have been incredible.
It really could have. They'd be competing for the "Who's the biggest dick?" award.

The funny thing is that I was never really impressed with Cena in his feud with Rock. Rock did his part quite well but Cena...I just never felt any intensity from him. You could tell Rock's character hated Cena, but with Cena himself, he took it as a big joke, it seemed. You want to build up some legitimate heat for a feud? Give Steiner and mic and say "go out there and say what you want about Rock." That's all you need. If we got a promo from Scott reminiscent of his big unscheduled shoot on Ric Flair in January 2000, but this time on the Rock, damn that'd be sweet.

"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"