Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #7921 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricezilla View Post
One year later and Punk still hasn't been accepted as a main event star. Take the title off of him already.
Many of us said it even before the one year run. Based on similar past situations and his overall presentation. I said it back then and you can say it now, the guy will never be able to connect to a wide audience, let alone attract him.

As for the overrun segment(For people saying "it was only 5 minutes in the show", true, but it was in the best position and they built almost the entire show around it), it's probably going to do a decent gain for the fact that they promoted it in full force, not only with their promotion but also the backstage segments throughout the entire show. My prediction that the Vickie/AJ segment did the biggest number, with Ryback's promo and match second. Still, it doesn't really matter who does the biggest in this case because the overall is so low. Terrible rating and viewership, deservedly.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 11-20-2012 at 07:16 PM.