Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #42 (permalink)
Lariatoh!
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500Lariatoh! 1001 - 1500
Default Re: James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

I have more faith in TNA's long term booking than WWE's. But as someone has already stated they did the same with Joe, and also RVD. The guy lost his title because of "Them", who was spear headed by the man who couldn't beat Van Dam, Jeff Hardy. Hardy became the field general to Hogan and Bisch's Immortal and after RVD defeated Abyss, I was sure he would go after Hardy for betraying him (they were/are very good friends) and being the mastermind behind Abyss almost killing him.

But RVD never got his revenge and Hardy screwed up, leading to TNA having to once again put the belt on Sting to stabilise the title. With Storm losing at Lockdown, it was only logical that he would then return to beat Roode at BFG. Just like Austin winning the Rumble and then the WWF title at WM, and the fact that these two guys would have put on a great brawl, it should have been the BFG main event and then we get another big homegrown star in Storm...

I hope Storm does win the title soon some how, but with Hardy as champ, looking to offset his screw up, he could be champ for a long time... Oh and yeah and Storm did forget to get revenge on Aces and 8s for setting him up... a few missed oportunities there from TNA. Soemtimes they have too much going on at one time, only to come up with random matches like the Storm/Roode/AJ triple threat.
Lariatoh! is offline   Reply With Quote