Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #7861 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 05:42 PM
The Evil Santadow
Ho!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Ouch. Super shit numbers there. I would have expected much better considering the fallout of Survivor Series should have pulled people in. Guess not which doesn't exactly bode well for the buyrate of that PPV. Not one hour over 4 million. Just terrible. Things aren't going to pick up until we hit Jan and the RTWM tbh. May as well just continue coasting until then.
I know in other posts you've said right now just feels like filler for whoever Rock faces at RR? I think that sums all this up best. WWE treats this stuff as filler, casuals will see it as filler, and the ratings will reflect that.

Last year the highest rating they did on the road to WM this year was the fallout of the RR, which had Laurinaitis who was going to get fired by HHH with Taker returning. This year they may have Rock for the RR fallout if he wins the title, but if he doesn't, who knows? Besides that and the Raw after WM, no show broke a 3.3, so I wonder with 3 hour Raws, just how well can WWE really do? I suppose they have Lesnar as well this year, but it still makes you wonder.

I'm watching you...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome