Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #117 (permalink)
AirTroublein619
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

AirTroublein619 AirTroublein619 AirTroublein619
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
I, am not the fourth man. All I am... is enlightened.

You can make your threats, you can act tough and confident, it's all for nothing. You will fail, the people who stand with you will fail. What you should do, what would be the wise thing, would be to take that baseball bat and set it down. Accept that you can't win, accept that the Illuminati are here to SAVE us, and accept the revolution.

If you don't do that, then you will face the consequences of standing in the way of progress.

And you can go ahead and pay me a visit anytime, you and others can see my willingness to accept the change and realize the Illuminati as our saviours as a weakness, as something that makes me a coward. But one has nothing to do with the other, my ability to be smart enough to SURVIVE has nothing to do with my ability to KICK YOUR ASS!

Come at me, kid. Come at me with all you got, because it won't be enough, and when you realize that it wasn't enough and feel the retribution that I will send your way, you will look back on this with regret. You will wish you had used your survival skills and intelligence to do the right thing and the smart thing by making way for progress. But it will be too late, and you will be PUT DOWN.
Not the fourth man? Seems suspicious, but you and the rest of the Illuminati will have what's coming for them at TLC. Myth and Gunner will be destroyed by New Trouble, and Netty, RKO Peep, even camaster; if you want to destroy this fool at TLC, go right ahead. The "revolution" will be stopped, and the Forum Championship will be saved.

1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html
AirTroublein619 is offline   Reply With Quote