Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #112 (permalink)
O10101
Learning to break kayfabe

O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by netty View Post
Another wannabe?We should fight them,not support them man...
And why is that? You need to evolve, accept the change that is inevitable. Or you will be left behind and perish in your old ways.

You, like so many other misguided minds, are stuck in your old ways of thinking. You are too afraid to admit and accept the revolution that is close to realization. Take that caveman mind of yours, and allow it to grow, allow it to realize that there is more than just caves and clubs. Evolve, embrace the evolution.

I will not fight alongside a group destined for failure. I accept change, I embrace revolution, and I look forward to my place in the new era.

Call me a wannabe all you want, shine that tag team title up and kiss it all you want, your glory will be short lived and your career will be a flash in the pan. I am not a wannabe, you fool, I am a realist. And when the clock strikes twelve, when the day comes that the Illumanati realize their dream of power, you will be the one on your knees begging and I will be the one laughing at your ignorance.

"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote