Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series
View Single Post
post #111 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 02:14 PM
netty
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
I have suffered one defeat in my time here.

I have conquered three misguided souls who thought they could handle me.

But... I am not a record.

I am more than that. I am the youth that this company so eagerly wants & needs, yet will not admit. I am part of the new generation that are hungry for gold, hungry for destruction, and hungry to make an impact. The old guard think they are entitled, think that they are rightful owners of all the glory. But they have only earned the ire and disdain of the new generation.

Come TLC, I will show just how hungry this "new guy" really is.

You can all focus blindly on the Illuminati, you will fail in your efforts to stop them. They get what this company needs, they know what direction it has to be taken in to flourish. They will stand tall, and I have no problem calling them my saviours and bowing down to them. Their guidance and unavoidable conquering of this company I will embrace. Pride is just a word, I will not let it stop me from declaring them the saviors, I will not let it turn me into X-Bailey.

Illuminati have my support, and my thanks for what they are doing. In time, you will all realize that, or you will perish in your futile fight against them.
Another wannabe?We should fight them,not support them man...

...Another me is what there will never be...

Wrestling Forum accolades:
2x Forum Champion (current)
5x Tag Team Champion (current)
2x Internet Champion (current)
2013 Tag Team Money in the Bank briefcase winner

All hail to the new face of Wrestling Forum Championship Game - Netty

General Manager of the Tag Team division in the Forum Championship prediction game

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome