Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 10:40 AM   #126 (permalink)
Eddie Ray
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500Eddie Ray 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
So I went to bed earlier yesterday, and didn't have time to stay here a little longer to discuss RAW.

One thing bugs me though, and don't get me wrong I actually really liked this week's RAW, but am I the only one who thinks the Ambrose/Rollins/Other guy storyline didn't develop much? They basically did the same thing that they did at Survivor Series.

Something does make me think, and that's the fact that it was too much of a coincidence that Heyman invited Ryback to the party only to get jumped again. I do believe Heyman is behind all of this, yet somehow Punk doesn't know about it.
Punk's face last night proved he had no idea until Monday, punk was unconscious on the outside of the ring sunday and thats why he proclaims to have done it all by himself and Heyman detracting conversation from the fact of the 3 assailants. did it on the wwe.com exclusive and did it last night.

personally I find it very neuanced and clever. It adds a whole new dimension to the angle

TEAM AMBROSE