Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #124 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns Discussion Thread

So I went to bed earlier yesterday, and didn't have time to stay here a little longer to discuss RAW.

One thing bugs me though, and don't get me wrong I actually really liked this week's RAW, but am I the only one who thinks the Ambrose/Rollins/Other guy storyline didn't develop much? They basically did the same thing that they did at Survivor Series.

Something does make me think, and that's the fact that it was too much of a coincidence that Heyman invited Ryback to the party only to get jumped again. I do believe Heyman is behind all of this, yet somehow Punk doesn't know about it.