Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you agree with what Paul Heyman said?

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 10:10 AM   #71 (permalink)
TheRainKing
Humbled

TheRainKing should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheRainKing should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheRainKing should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheRainKing should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Do you agree with what Paul Heyman said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
How cute to post a video from the greatest feud between the greatest two superstars from the AE and thinkng you proved something. Stop embarrassing yourself. Yes, AE was about excitement, drama, wrestlers who can actually act, great characters, interesting storylines, adult promos and hardcore wrestling but it was also about mocking religion, racism, homicides, suicides, chopped dicks, BDSM, gang wars, sacrifices, cults, eating animals, mocking Bell's palsy, interviewing a widow 24 hours after the death of her husband, hypersexuality and many other stuff and that made AE unique.
What the fuck are you talking about? I wasn't suggesting that the entire attitude era was like the Rock/Austin video I posted. I used that video as an example of some of the things people missed from the attitude era. i.e good storylines, drama, characters etc... Nowhere did I state that the entire attitude era was like that video.

Quote:
Your very avatar was from a segment where The Rock had a funeral for Stone Cold that looked legit you little hypocrite.
How am I a hypocrite? I never said there was anything morally wrong with the Paul Heyman skit. The only issue I had was that it was dull and not very funny. Please try to READ my posts before you make stupid accusations. As for your comment about The Rock and Austin funeral looking legit. Everyone knew Rock throwing Austin off the bridge wasn't real and The Rock's promo about fitting Austin's roody poo candy ass in the casket was a pretty dead give away that the whole thing was part of the entertainment. Only a fucking moron would actually think the funeral was legit.

Quote:
Same with ECW Paul Heyman talked about. Crucifixion, woman abuse, encouraging fans to jump from a balcony and killing themselves, playing with fire in front of the fans what even burned some of them.
I never liked ECW and don't give a fuck about it. So this means nothing to me.

Quote:
Attitude Era was spectacular but it was also sick and twisted simply because all other successful TV shows were sick during that time like Jerry Springer, South Park or even in music with Eminem when he first appeared or Marilyn Manson but unlike other people I am not a hypocrite and admit it and that I loved it because of that
Who exactly are you arguing with? Where did I state that none of that was true?

Your response might have been logical if you were actually responding to someone who claimed to like the style of attitude era but then said the Paul Heyman heart attack segment was inappropriate. But considering I never said that.. Fuck off and argue with someone else.
TheRainKing is offline   Reply With Quote