Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 11:08 AM   #117 (permalink)
Eddie Ray
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Eddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friendsEddie Ray needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markey Mark View Post
I have been saying this for a long time now. Ambrose reminds me of the "loose cannon" brian pillman on the mic and barry windham in the ring. if the wwe books them correctly and lets the storyline progress slowly, as any good storyline should. the wwe could have the making of a nWo 2.0 but better because they have a better mouthpiece than hogan in C.M. Punk and better "boss" than bitchoff in heyman. calling it right now.
as long as they have an original name, i'm super pumped.

I think Punk may get the win on The Rock OR come close through cheating using these guys...old vs new and the such...talk about monster heat. just theorizing and I can already feel Rocky marks breathing down my neck for insinuating such a thing...but I feel its leading somewhere big...just a hunch.

TEAM AMBROSE