Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tables, Ladders & Chairs (TLC) Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 09:00 AM   #29 (permalink)
haribo
Stk.. Narkb

haribo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs (TLC) Match Card Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
I've been seeing this a lot and I don't get it. Mick Foley was too out of shape to compete on his own Survivor Series team, a multi-man tag match where he wouldn't have had to do very much work. There's no chance in hell he can go in a one on one ladder match.

I don't think he'd even be able to climb a ladder for a title if there was nobody else in the ring trying to stop him.
I actually agree. I saw Foley basically limping down the ramp at Survivor Series and thought "there's no way in hell he's having a match at TLC".

I had Cena vs Punk at first but changed it because surely Cena's facing Ziggler and I had Ryback against the new trio so was left with a gaping hole for Punk.
haribo is offline   Reply With Quote